The basic definition of “urine therapy” is using (your own) urine internally or externally as a way to aid or sustain your heath. Urine therapy, which includes drinking, injecting, massaging with-, and/or bathing in- urine, is an ancient practice that is used today, not only in times of sickness, but also in times of good health for preventive health maintenance. It has been claimed to have proven helpful in a great number of varying illnesses, ranging from a simple cold and a throat-ache, to tuberculosis and asthma, from minor skin problems such as itching to major skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and even skin cancer.
What is the urine?
The kidneys filter all the blood of the organism. 99% of this filtered liquid circulates again around the blood and only 1% is eliminated as the urine. Urine is a blood byproduct and though it contains some body waste, it is non-toxic.
Urine, 95% of which is water, 2.5% of which is urea, and 2.5% of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes, is not a toxic waste product.
What does it contain?
• The urine contains the hormone SPU. This hormone is antibiotic, analgesic and increases the resistance of the immunological system.
- Immunoglobuline, helps generating antibodies against virus and bacteria that cause asthma, allergic rinithis, atopic dermatitis and allergic reactions to drugs, foods, insects bites.
- Interferon, is a peptide that stimulates the immunological mechanisms of defense, increasing the immunological resistance to cure diseases. It prevents the multiplication of cancerous cells.
- Gonadotrophin stimulates in the men the production of testosterone within the testicles and in the women regulates the menstrual period, stimulating the maturation of the ovule.
- Growth Hormone GH, Dissolves fats particularly in the abdomen, stimulates the growth of the osseous tissue until the end of the puberty, stimulates the protein synthesis in muscles and bones and influences the activity of different enzymes.
- Urokinase, dissolve the blood clots that may cause heart attack, destroys the blood clots in lungs, veins and arteries. It is a thrombolytic agent.
- AntineoPlaston: chemical substance that helps to cure the cancer. Its name comes from antineoplastic, which means that inhibit the development of a neoplasm (a tumor).
- Prostaglandins, important for the proper functioning of the platelets (thrombocytes), dilate the bronchial arteries and veins, increase the movement of the intestines, induce the contraction of the uterus, normalize the blood pressure and regulate the metabolism.
- Urea, effective against bacteria and tuberculosis, epidermal growth factor, reconstruction and reproduction of wounded cells and organisms.
- Endorphins inhibit the nerve impulses that transmit the pain for which it is analgesic and sedative, improve the psychic mood and give a sense of well-being and full of energy. Contains calcium, sodium, copper, fluoride, iodine, magnesium, zinc, amino acids and the vitamins A, B, C, E, and riboflavin.
What happens when you consume your own urine?
The small amount of toxins that are found in urine are not abundant enough to be toxic to the body. When you drink your own urine, it does not go directly to the blood stream. First it goes into the digestive system where its ingredients are sorted out. Then, the useful ingredients are recycled while the toxins are rejected. When the level of toxins becomes too high, the toxins stimulate the intestines into flushing themselves out to eliminate any stagnated excrement accumulated in the colon. Although we could probably filter out the toxins before drinking the urine, the toxins are needed because they stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body. Urine, which remember, is a byproduct of our blood, becomes more purified the more it is recycled. Thus, the cleaner the blood is, the cleaner the urine is, and vice-versa. And this is how urine therapy advocates conclude that urine therapy has a cleansing effect on the blood.
A closer look at the details:
The toxins of urine are also necessary to vaccinate and protect the body from future illnesses. The main theory behind urine therapy after all, isnt that it straight out cures diseases, but instead, it is geared more towards building immunity to diseases, much like vaccinations. The small amounts of possibly toxic substances which can be found in urine largely seem to have a positive effect on the immune system. An important task of the immune system is to rid the human body of diseased or unusable substances that have developed during the course of an illness, and when these substances reach healthy tissue, the blood becomes stronger, the activity of leukocytes (white blood cells) increases, and the patient probably recovers. This phenomenon is known as auto-inoculation or self-vaccination and can be seen as mother nature’s method of healing an illness without external intervention. Urine therapy, therefore, can be seen as a form of self-vaccination: certain bodily substances which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been produced as a result of illness, are re-introduced into the body in small amounts. These substances are re-absorbed into the blood through either the intestines or the skin, and the immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.
How to practice urine therapy?
- It is preferable the first urine from the morning because it contains larger amounts of interferon and SPU. This hormone is produced during the sleep time and is an antibiotic and induces the secretion of other hormones. Urine passed during the night before three a.m. should not be used.
- Midstream urine should be used and it is better to use a crystal glass.
- Urine should be sipped like tea and not drunk like water. This will prevent excessive problems in the form of loose stools and other eliminative processes.
- It is necessary to consider the diet menu, for instance, the excess of meat gives to the urine a bad taste. Pungent and salty food as well as excessive protein should be avoided.
- Drink at least one liter of water per day.
- Do not leave the urine longer than 15 minutes because it contaminates with the environment.
- To keep oneself healthy, it is ideal to drink daily half a liter of the first urine. This leads to increase the immune system.
- Chronic diseases: drink one liter daily.
- Cancer, AIDS, Lupus: drink two or more liters daily.
- For the children 3 little glasses daily.
The Doctor Inoue treated and cured a 3 years old child who suffered a hopeless leukemia. This boy was very weak, with renal failure and had been treated with chemotherapy during two months. The dose for the boy was 4 glasses daily (1 liter) and a vegetarian diet. According to Doctor Inoue, after 40 days of treatment, the boy was totally recovered and the symptoms of leukemia were completely gone.
Initial adjustment phase:
Prepare the mind by making a resolve to at lease attempt the process and examine your reactions, thoughts and feelings. When you feel mentally prepared to attempt the actual practice, collect some fresh urine and start by rubbing your hands with it. Feel its texture, smell it, and see whether it can actually clean your skin as well as some people claim. After about five minutes wash it off with cold water and feel the skin to see whether the urine has had an effect. Do not use soap after rubbing.
The next phase of adjusting the body and mind is to put one drop onto the tongue. Taste and smell play an important part in assessing its nature. Eventually you should build up the quantity you take in until you can drink a full glass of midstream urine and feel neutral in body and mind. Then you will be ready to start more advanced curriculums.
What are the claims by urine therapy advocates?
Urine therapy advocates claim that to this day, despite the countless number of experiments performed using urine therapy, not a single case has been recorded finding unfavorable effects. In fact, they say that urine therapy might be a remedy for polio, rabies, and tuberculosis, AIDS, growths and cancers, fatigue, anemia, all sorts of urinary diseases, for weight-loss, colds and flu, candida, diabetes, heart disease, digestive problems, prostate trouble, arthritis, glaucoma, rheumatism, cataract, venereal disease, leukemia, malaria, diphtheria, chickenpox, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, bronchial asthma, orchitis, bright’s disease, jaundice, scurvy, dropsy, burns, rashes, warts, bed-wetting, menstruation trouble, kidney disease, mucus colitis, pyorrhea, gangrene, etc. (http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1158/URINE.HTM). In fact, the list of diseases for which urine therapy is said to be effective is around 175 known diseases an extraordinary amount for any type of medical practice.
Leukemia Information Treatment and Therapy
The cure for Leukemia has been found. Dr. Stan Burzynski, MD, Houston, discovered the actual peptide in urine that cures leukemia. He named it Anti Neo Plastons A. Dr. Burzynski presented his findings to the annual meeting of the Federation of the American Societies for Experimental Biology in 1979. In 1929, Dr. John Armstrong had a “leukemia patient, PC, age 48, who had lost 40 lbs. in a year, and could not walk, whom 3 different MD’s had given him 3 months left to live. He had been given the standard treatment of long, deep X-rays, drugs and a series of very toxic injections. His blood had 556000 more white corpuscles than red, per cubic milliliter. He was a dead man walking. I suggested he do a 3 month Fast, of massaging his urine into his skin for an hour each day and drinking 3 glasses of his urine each day. He agreed. Anything to save his life. His wife and friends began massaging urine onto his skin for an hour each day. He drank several glasses daily. In 12 weeks he was back to normal and went back to work. For the next 2 years he did not even have a cold.”